Over the years, the Museum of Cabras has collaborated with various other organizations in activities to promote, research and protect the archaeological heritage of the territory. The major partnerships include:
– Superintendence for Archaeological Heritage of the provinces of Cagliari and Oristano (protection, research and enhancement of the archaeological heritage).
– Institute for the Phoenician and Punic civilization – CNR – Rome (excavations in the workshop area of Murru Mannu Tharros, 1992-1998; layout of the room dedicated to Tharros, 1997).
– University of Bologna (excavations in the necropolis south of Tharros, 2001-2004, 2012-2014, exhibition design In piscosissimo mari, 2006; renovation of the Museum didactic equipment, 2014). – University of Cagliari (excavations in the necropolis north of Tharros, 2009-2013; internships, research projects).
– National Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN) Gran Sasso (collaboration staging of the room dedicated to the shipwreck of Island of Mal di Ventre, 2008).
– Protected Marine Area “Sinis Peninsula – Island of Mal di Ventre” (In preparation of the exhibition In piscosissimo mari, 2006; research)
– Institut National du Patrimoine, Tunis (lectures and conferences, 1992-1995, 1998; educational workshops on the Punic-Roman sanctuary of Henchir el-Hami, 1994, 1995, 1996).
– Museu de Menorca (Balearic-ES) (research internships on coastal settlements of the island of Minorca, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994).
– Italia Nostra, sec. Cabras (preparation of exhibitions and promotion activities).